ACC Architectural Application
ATTENTION: ALL EXTERIOR CHANGES/MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PROPERTY REQUIRE AN ACC ARCHITECTURAL APPLICATION.
- Association will not receive incomplete applications. Applications must have the required supplemental documentation attached to it.
Applications must have:
- Mandatory: pictures of the existing home up close and at a distance so that the committee may see the existing house, driveway & roof colors as well as the yard design and house structure when considering a modification.
- Additional supplementation is needed based on the modification:
- Color samples for painting (both house and roof painting) applications
- A Property Survey for driveways, yard landscaping, patio decks, fencing, driveway or walkway modifications, and all variety of changes to the yard.
- Dimensions, materials and design spec for pools, patios, enclosures, driveways, solar panels, etc.
- Brochures or documentation showing light fixtures, regular & hurricane windows/doors or other items.
- NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications must be fully filled out and must provide photos & supplemental documentation.
Unit owners must fill out an ACC application & must attach all required supplemental information to it. Application may be submitted to the Keys Gate Community Association’s Management Office at 1541 SE 12 Ave, Suite 37, Homestead, FL 33034. You may also submit your application to our administrative assistants via email:
Email your complete ACC Application to your Neighborhoods’ Administrative Assistant below:
Taryn V. Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbor Park, Center Gate, North Gate, Keys Landing, Palm Cove, Palm Breeze, Seascape, Towns at Seascape
Franccesca Brown Adminassist1@miamimanagement.com
Augusta Greens, Cali Greens, Dunwoodie, East Lake, Fairways, Palm Isle, Shores & Towngate