Privacy & Accessibility Statement
- Introduction: The website found at www.keysgatehometown.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by the Keys Gate Community Association (KGCA). The KGCA is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. For any comments, suggestions or concerns, please contact us at our address below. By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Collection of Personal Information: The KGCA only collects personally identifiable information if you knowingly provide it to us. When you subscribe to our mailing list(s), we will request information necessary to process your subscription. We may record your email address if you email us, submit an online form that contains your email address or opt to receive email notices of our programs, news and events.
- The Site, like most websites, tracks users through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent and stored on your computer’s web browser when you access a website. Websites are able to access only the cookies that they have stored on your computer.
- The KGCA’s web server automatically recognizes only your domain name (such as .edu or .org) and not your email address.
- The Keys Gate Community Association will not knowingly share your information with any third party. This includes both traditional factual information (your name, address, phone number, etc.) and web-oriented information (your IP address, email configuration, email address, etc.). This information will not be rented or sold to any other organizations. Log files stored on Keys Gate Community Association web server allow the recording and analysis of users’ use of the website. The information inside the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, page referrals and number of clicks. This information is used to collect user demographic information, analyze trends and track user movements around the Site. Log files do not contain any personal information.
- In other limited and exceptional circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit to us.
- Security: We do not guarantee the security of personal information or other information in any form, and your submission of information to the Site is at your own risk.
- If you send us an email message or use one of our online forms, you should be aware that your information is not necessarily secure against electronic interception by unknown and unforeseeable third parties.
- Privacy Concerns: The Keys Gate Community Association complies happily with the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 to provide you certain rights to view your personal information maintained in our records. You may ask to review, revise, correct or update any of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also request changes in your email preferences, such as letting us know that you do not wish to receive further email communications from us or if you wish to have your personal information removed from our email mailing list.
- Children’s Privacy: The Keys Gate Community Association does not collect information from children. Do not provide any personal information unless you are at least 13 years of age, and please caution your children not to provide any. If a child under 13 has provided personal information, a parent or guardian may contact us to request the removal of this information (see below for contact information). We will use reasonable efforts to delete it from our database.
- Links to Other Web Sites: This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by the the Keys Gate Community Association. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites.
- Revisions in This Privacy Statement: We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, without notice, and such changes to be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. We encourage you to periodically visit this page in the future for the most current policy.
- Accessibility Statement: We are committed to ensuring that the Site is accessible to all visitors.
- The Site has been developed to provide comparable information and data to individuals with or without disabilities.
- The site is regularly monitored to ensure that it meets and exceeds standards for accessibility.
- Testing for Accessibility. As part of the development process and ongoing website maintenance, we test the Site using several different assistive technologies including screen readers, screen magnifiers, speech recognition software and text-only browsers. Our team also uses tools, such as the W3C HTML Validator, WAVE by WebAIM and the Color Contrast Analyzer, to ensure the best experience possible for all visitors.
Contact Us: For any comments, suggestions or concerns, please contact us here:
Miami Management, Inc.
1541 S.E. 12th Avenue, Suite #37
Homestead, FL 33034
Office: (305) 247-9800; Fax: (305) 247-9898